Hey everyone could you please pray for my uncle, he is dying of cancer, they told him Tuesday that he wouldn't live to see Wednesday, well he did,and he was in Mountain View and was waiting to be transported to Kingsport to put a stint in him, and he is coming home today. He needs your prayers, his name is as most people know him "Speedy" Mullins. When I went to see him Friday before he left, he told me I was looking at a dead man, broke my heart of course, but by the grace of God he is still here with us, but who is to say he is ready to go, but I'm not ready to let him go, so for everyone would you please pray for him and maybe add a little for me too, and his family and my mom. I would be very greatful if you would do so. Thank You Carolyn






Bookmarks